ExtraLicense - Buy, Sell, & Trade Your Licenses

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An ebook I'm working on

Mrchris

BaconTastic
Hi, I've recently had this idea to do book or ebook on web hosting when I started my own I had really no guidance learned and earned so now I'm typing up either book or ebook that covers wide range of topics regarding starting your own hosting business. I do make it point to share my honest thoughts. I thought to do ebook were you'd pay every 3 - 6 months to get updated versions like the ebook would be updated to the current trend of hosting. no affiliate links pure direct links since I hate the feeling of getting ripped off I'd set price that I think is fair. What are your thoughts on this ?

Subscription to an ebook, not likely to fly unless you really have something above and beyond to offer.

my 2 cents

I would think it has alot to offer.. and like monthly or every couple months or when update comes out. I have vision unlike any ebook anyone has seen.. alot I've read are out dated are never updated and I'd like change it with the type of ebook I plan to put out. I love feed back and I do value it.. Thanks for your feedback I'll take that in to consideration

I'm not discrediting your idea.

For example black hat SEO could be a topic for an ebook that might fly with a subscription.

Because Blackhat SEO methods are often original, profitable but are quickly patched or rendered obsolete.

If you believe in it run with it. Who knows right?