Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Eligible Active IPB with IP.C and 3rd Party Addons to Xenforo

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by bogus, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bogus

bogus New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I just bought an IPB License included IP Content and some 3rd Party Addons but my Community is closing down. I will retire from the whole Forum Thingies but a Friend of mine is fascinated by xenforo.
    So its Christmas soon, i still dont have a Present (he´s the only one left) and would be happy to Trade my IPB License for a Xenforo one. He might be Happy with it ;)

I bought it for $175 plus IPC for $50 plus some Addons for round about $30

What i am looking for is an active Xenforo License

Since the Prices for Xenforo are atm anything around $60 - $100 i´ll ask for $40 Extra (Paypal only).
    Guess its worth it.

On Thing. I cant transfer the License yet because i dont own it 6 Month, but would change all Data to yours. Benefit is all the Addons you get Access to, too, which would not be possible on a Transfer.
    Addons renewal is also 6 Month, so have 5 Month left

Attached Pic just proofs me as the Owner of the License where you can see almost every Detail.
    Having Question? Feel Free to ask me via PM!

License.png

2. Justhollar

Justhollar Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I don't really see the proof, also if you contcat IPB direct, they will xfer it for you. You will not have to wait the 6 months...

3. bogus

bogus New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    What Proof do you need. My License Key??? :rolleyes: Thats my License and its MY Proof.

idiom​
    I have been asked Support if i can Transfer it earlier if i find me a Buyer. Answer was
    Shows what you know! :p

4. Justhollar

Justhollar Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    I am just letting you know, IT CAN BE DONE. I have done it.
    You just gotta make contact with the right person at IPS.

5. Justhollar

Justhollar Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Any who? What are you wanting for it, since it can not be transferred as you say?
    its not worth much without the xfer of the Lic.

6. bogus

bogus New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    What is nothing worth? Are you kinnding me???
    You just need to change Email, PW and URl and you have a fully License with all its addons which you would normaly not have.
    If an IPB Supporter answers me, it cant be he might be right.
    I cannot choose WHAT Supporter is answering me. If the one tells me it cant i have to take it as it is

7. Justhollar

Justhollar Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Yes I understand, but Lic is not transferred. Waste of time, and could be recoverd by the orginal owner.

8. bogus

bogus New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry but i dont understand what you are writing? What is Lic. And.. IAM the original Owner
    Well Anyway. Lets leave this Conversation where it is right now cause its also wastin Time.

Thanks

9. Justhollar

Justhollar Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    What I am saying is plain and simple. The offer you are making people is not going to work! If your license can NOT be transferred for 6 months. You should remove your ad!
    Basically, you could sell your License and then take it back, I was born late, but not that late.
    AND...what your telling people is that all you have to do is change the info and they have your account, That is incorrect.
    I would never trust anyone with the idea you have in mind, nor should anyone else.

10. bogus

bogus New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    What the Hell are you talking about... Man honestly.. You drivin me crazy...

If!!!! and only IF i would get it sold i would change everything. PW, Email etc. So i would not have a chance after all that changes to whatever you are trying to tell me.
    ANd btw, i am NOTasking YOU to buy it so....

For god sake.. GO AWAY...

BTW i already reported my Thread to be deleted....

Because you are really makin me agressive i put you on my Ignore List. I really dont know what are trying to do but.. ah anyway. Bye

11. Justhollar

Justhollar Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Your name fits you well. I can see why you want your thread removed.
    Stop trying to rip people off!

12. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.