Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Active IPB License w/ Access to Version 4

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Judge Dredd, May 2, 2015.

1. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Hello all,

Due to my reduced interest in starting forums, I have decided to sell my software licenses. I have one remaining active IPB license. Support/updates expire on June 6th of this year, at which point you may choose to renew $25 to get future updates, or let it expire until you need to update. You can still run a board on an expired license, you just can't get support or updates, from what I remember (it's been a while).

I realize I have very little credibility on this website, however, I am a former staff member of The Admin Zone, and you can find me by the same username over there. Here is a link to my thread on TAZ: https://theadminzone.com/threads/active-ipb-license.133777

Proof:

[​IMG]

I am asking $125. A new license is $175. $20 of the $125 you pay will go to IPS for the transfer fee, so I won't be asking extra.

I've gotten some flak for the price, but I don't really understand why. Here's an explanation:

New license: $175, valid for six months
    My license: $125, $25 on June 6, this year, for a total of $150. That means that you get seven active months, for $25 LESS than you would pay IPS for only six active months. Logically - my price makes sense. I'm also not asking for $125 + $20 for the transfer - your $125 includes the $20 transfer fee.

Please PM me if you're interested or would like more info.

Thanks!

2. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  3. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    I would like to off-load this somewhat quickly, so I'm willing to let it go for $95.

• I am Interested I am Interested x 1
    • List
  4. Ahsan

Ahsan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    I am interested can you get in touch please?

5. Ahsan

Ahsan New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
  6. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time: