Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed Active IP.Board License Till ( 05/05/14 )

Discussion in 'Completed IPS Transactions' started by Johnz34r, May 4, 2014.

1. Johnz34r

Johnz34r Member

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    I'm looking to sell my active IP.Board extra IP.Board License. This license is indeed still active till the 05/05/2014. This renew price is $40 for every six months.

I'm looking to sell this because I have moved to xenForo and are no longer in need of this license. Since it's going to be expiring tomorrow I'm kind of open to offers but not silly ones. I'm looking to be selling this license for $50-$60.

This license contains IP.Content within the price aswell as the forum board.

Here is the proof of the account.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not willing to go first on transactions I'm looking for a serious buyer. I'm not wanting to trade with anything since I have an xenForo license and I'm going to be sticking with it.

The transaction is going to be made before the account is provided. You will send the payment via paypal as a gift.

Hope to see this go very soon. Thanks for viewing.

2. PatrickGER

PatrickGER New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    I'm interessted!

3. Johnz34r

Johnz34r Member

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    This account & license has been sold!

Was a pleasure doing business with PatrickGER A++ Buyer!.