Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

6 Easy tips to help you sell your license

Discussion in 'Way Off Topic' started by Mrchris, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Mrchris

Mrchris Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    1. Always keep in contact with the person interested in your product
    2. Keep checking the thread when ever you can.
    3. start with high price work your way down cause you never know someone just may buy it at that high price
    4. spread the word give people the link to your topic. The good part about selling stuff on forums and such you can gain good reputation for further business
    5. You should always make sure when someone pays they are paypal verified or use escrow.com
    6. Do reasearch on your product whether its whmcs ,ipb,vbulletin license make sure you got full permission from them to transfer it.
    I wouldn't tell you all something if I haven't done it :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    All excellent tips. Thanks MrchrisMrchris (y)