Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Expired 4 Product Phpfox on Moxi9plus

Discussion in 'Completed Other Transactions' started by Moxi9Plus, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Moxi9Plus

Moxi9Plus New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Hello Guys.
    The first i want thanks your for using our product. Really excited and happy !

Today i want introduce some new product we have released in September

I - Foxstrap Theme update to version 1.5
    [​IMG]

FoxStrap Theme Moxi9Plus
    Demo page: Social Networking Community (accout login: demo@gmail.com pass demo)
    This is new bootstrap theme and now we upgrade it to version 1.5 with fix some bug and improve this theme
    Some changes log:
    + Improve photo layout
    + Fix Register button style
    + Improve Profile layout (Look like phpfox 4 style & Facebook Profile style)
    + Remove unused css and Javascript

II - Facebook Lite Theme
    Facebook Lite Theme Moxi9Plus
    Demo page Social Networking Community (account demo@gmail.com pass demo)

[​IMG]
    This is newest Theme for Phpfox 3.x(nebula). With layout simple but very beautiful.. Menu bar with scroll look like Facebook App, Phpfox 4 , Notification style beautiful.. I thinks you will love this

III- Google Captcha for Phpfox 3
    Google Captcha v2 Moxi9Plus

[​IMG]
    + Do you see that: “Captcha default of Phpfox” is very bad design and can’t protected your site with spam, auto bot..
    We have released this Captcha plugins for phpfox.. it use newest google API captcha.. and best design..

IV- Two Emoticon Facebook Package
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    store.moxi9plus.com/download/meep-emoticon/ and Egg Emoticon Moxi9Plus

The finally, i want intro 2 emoticon packages for Phpfox..
    If you want make your site beautiful and cute with some emoticon , i think it very matching with your site.. This is 2 packages Egg and big smile emoticon export from Facebook (you can see demo when insert emoticon in Facebook chat)

Every product has been discounted. So if you like this, Just click to link and purchase..
    We will often update it.. and will mail to you wen update version available. (important it FREE)

If you purchased product from our store, don’t forget check product update.. only goto your download page and get lastest version..

One again - Thanks your for using our product.

Custom and service phpfox Please contact us..
    Best Regards.

Moxi9Plus Team
    ------------------------------
    ----------
    Php Product - Hire FreeLancer
    Moxi9Plus - Php Product, Web Designer, Hire FreeLancer

WebStore - Phpfox Module, Template - WordPress & Web Template
    Moxi9Plus stores - All module, plugin, theme for phpfox, wordpress