Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed 4 month old licence now available for transfer

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by my1es, Aug 22, 2013.

1. my1es

my1es New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Selling my unused Xenforo licence. I bought it to port over my large vBulletin for speed improvements but it creamed my SEO and I lost a ton of traffic. So I've since just stuck with vB.

Bought it 4 months ago, had to wait out the ridiculous 120 days to transfer the account due to Xenforo bloody stupid terms and conditions. The account is now available for transfer. I'd like to get $90 for it

Attached is my account screenshot. Paypal only. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Mike Edge

Mike Edge Owner of xF Hosting

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Is this still up for sale. PM me the token you create at "Validation token" in the license area. Would you accept $80.00 for it? My Paypal is US business verified with a +128 Paypal business transaction rating. If your willing to accept $80.00 consider this sold and will send you the money same day I hear from you.

3. my1es

my1es New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  4. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    Let me know when the transaction is complete, so that I may move it to completed.

5. my1es

my1es New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
  6. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    Done.