Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Abandoned 3.87 vBulletin Licence

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by Divine, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Divine

Divine New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Since I'm all new to this licence thing I basically want a licence to create my RSPS (Runescape Private server forums) but I want it as vBulletin and 3.8.7 or 6 but I wanna know how to install etc too can I do it with the licence?

And what's your offers, please provide screenshot and I want a middle man if anyone don't mind.

I want the licence for forum only, make sure it's transferable+real.

I'll pay through paypal.

2. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
  3. NGBTZ

NGBTZ New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    I can help you with the install FAST. I have the vBulletin 3.x.x and 4.x.x with cms/blogs. For $200 even I will throw in vbSEO. I am ready to make this transaction (paypal) as soon as you are. PM me. I can email you the screenshots for verification.

4. Divine

Divine New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    I just want the licence.

And at the moment the vBulletin licence for 3.x.x or 4 isn't even $100.

I only want the licence for $50-60.