Extralicense - Buy, sell trade your licenses.

Joining ExtraLicense allows you to join the best aftermarket forum for second hand license and its FREE Buy, sell, Trade your licenses you no longer need or want. Xenforo, Vbulletin, ClientExec, Blesta, UBB, and many more. Its free to join and sell today!

• ExtraLicense has a few changes coming over the next few days.

3.87 vBulletin Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Valued Member
Since I'm all new to this licence thing I basically want a licence to create my RSPS (Runescape Private server forums) but I want it as vBulletin and 3.8.7 or 6 but I wanna know how to install etc too can I do it with the licence?

And what's your offers, please provide screenshot and I want a middle man if anyone don't mind.

I want the licence for forum only, make sure it's transferable+real.

I'll pay through paypal.

Reactions: Dan

NGBTZ

Valued Member
I can help you with the install FAST. I have the vBulletin 3.x.x and 4.x.x with cms/blogs. For $200 even I will throw in vbSEO. I am ready to make this transaction (paypal) as soon as you are. PM me. I can email you the screenshots for verification.

Divine

Valued Member
I can help you with the install FAST. I have the vBulletin 3.x.x and 4.x.x with cms/blogs. For $200 even I will throw in vbSEO. I am ready to make this transaction (paypal) as soon as you are. PM me. I can email you the screenshots for verification.
I just want the licence.

And at the moment the vBulletin licence for 3.x.x or 4 isn't even $100.

I only want the licence for $50-60.

Status
Not open for further replies.