Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Completed 2X vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite BRANDING FREE + 1 vBSEO BRANDING FREE

Discussion in 'Completed vB Transactions' started by pgb, Apr 3, 2013.

1. pgb

pgb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    No longer being used and up for sale...
    • 2 (two) vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite licenses with branding fee option and no expiration date. Includes downloads for vBulletin 3.x and one blog add-on. If you were to buy these new today, they would each be worth $249 (vB) + $169 (Branding Free) = $418. I'll take $150 $140 each for a quick sale.
    • 1 (one) vBSEO license (expired - would need $35 renewal) with branding free option. If you were to buy this new today, it would be $149 (vBSEO) + $117 (Branding Free) = $266. I'll take $130 $120 for a quick sale. vBSEO had an immediate impact on the site it was used on. Well worth the investment when using vBulletin.
    I'm the original purchaser of these licenses. They have not been previously transferred. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for putting them back to use!

Yes, I'll consider selling them separately or as a bundle.

sellvb.jpg

2. pgb

pgb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    If you are interested in both vBulletin licenses, I'll drop the price of the branding-free vBSEO to just $75.

3. Wajdan

Wajdan New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    I can buy both licenses for $150 Please send me a PM if you wish to continue.

VBSEO is not needed. But I can pay $50.00 for it.

4. pgb

pgb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Sorry, not desperate enough to sell two licenses for $150 yet. ;)

Remember, all three of these licenses are branding-free. No annoying "powered by vBulletin" or "powered by vBSEO" messages at the bottom of the forums.

Even if you need vBulletin 5, you can save at least $50 on a license with branding-free by purchasing this and upgrading it.

5. Wajdan

Wajdan New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    I am sorry but it was written because of mis-understanding. I am now PENDING deal with some one els.

Good Luck with sales.

6. pgb

pgb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    No problem. Good luck with your new forum! Offer is still open to anyone else...

7. pgb

pgb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    These licenses also have the ability to download the 3.x versions of vBulletin.

8. isaacl

isaacl New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  9. pgb

pgb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Offer made to isaacl. These licenses should be gone soon. Thanks for all the interest.

10. isaacl

isaacl New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
  11. pgb

pgb New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    Transfer in progress. Thanks again.