Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here | Advertise Here
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Introducing the new Classifieds Section

Please see HERE for more info.

Not Eligible 2 XenForo Licenses, For Sale.

Discussion in 'Completed XenForo Transactions' started by Brandon.G, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Brandon.G

Brandon.G New Member

0   0   0

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    Things to consider when listing your XenForo License
    1. What are you selling, buying or wanting to trade
    I purchased 2 XenForo Licensees on Sept 09 and Sept 13 2013, This may me be premature I have a hard time understand the user agreement either I can't sell after 120 days or I have 120 days from purchase, Either way I wanted to list it now, I'm scheduled for a lot of back surgeries over the next few months (all out patient, and I figured getting a start now would be the best bet before I'm too drugged up on same days to try and remember.

2. When does it expire?
    September 2014 09 and 13 of 2013

3. Is it able to be legally transferred?
    Yes, I bought these 1 for me and 1 for a friend but the friend backed out of the deal and closed his web site as he decided playing video games was more fun that starting a web site, I made both purchases, he never even bothered to mess with his license, and like I said before I will be going under a two back procedures in October and then lots of recovery and physical therapy. I simply will not have the time to deal with any of my web sites and I will be closing down my domains.

4. Any Screenshots?
    I can provide screenshots, but you will need to be a little more informal like of what do you want screenshots of? Not trying to be difficult but are you wanting a screenshot of my customer base in XenForo?

5. How much are you selling for, how much will you pay, etc.
    Well considering the sooner I can get rid of them the better, if I have to wait for 120 days then don't delete the thread like I said I'm going under two procedures in October and I may not be in a position to be able to post. The next four-six months I will be very computer limited.

I'm willing to negotiate, I'll start @ 110$ USD per license. Thats 30$ off each what I paid and no you don't need to buy both.

Note that my first procedure will not be towards the end of October. I will have another the following week.

2. vishall

vishall New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    What's the lowest you willing to go for 1?

3. Dominican809

Dominican809 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
  4. vishall

vishall New Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    i didn't get any pm

5. Chalipa

Chalipa Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    PM me your lowest offer.

6. Mike Edge

Mike Edge Owner of xF Hosting

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Local Time:
    You can't sell them for 120 days after purchase, shame as I would have liked to buy both of them too

7. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    @Brandon.GBrandon.G Could you be a bit more clear on the expiration dates? I can't quite wrap my head around - September 2014 09 and 13 of 2013
    Not sure what that means.

8. Dominican809

Dominican809 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    September 09 2014, September 13 2014 he can't transfer license . both under 1 account . i wish he could would buy one off him

9. Dan

Dan Admin Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Local Time:
    If thats the case, I need to mark as not eligible.