• Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THIS
  • I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum Post

Expired 2 x Ultimate vBulletin 5/4/3 Mobile/Publishing Suite Branding Free Bundles

Graham

Complete vBulletin Suite

Two complete ultimate vBulletin Bundles. Each bundle includes:
vBulletin 5 Connect, License with 4.x Publishing Suite, 3.x
vBulletin Facebook App
vBulletin Mobile Suite
Branding Free
No Expiry
EU License Holder
Each bundle would cost you $568 from bulletin directly.

Open to sensible offers but not desperate to sell either.

Will consider selling each bundle separately.

vblic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Graham

Just to re-iterate, I will only sell as 2 complete bundles. Will not be splitting into 8 separate parts.

Thanks

Graham

Hi Amit,

I'm open to suggestions for payment methods but may ask for additional identification with the transaction.

Thanks

Saya

Graham, we'd like some kind of a general price range so that we can offer in a "sensible offer" that you're looking for.

Graham

I'm not sure there would be any point specifying a 'general price range' because all offers would start at the bottom of the range.

I guess $350 would be a sensible offer for one of the bundles considering they come with all the extras. Buyer will still make substantial saving and I'll unload a license I'm not using.