Dan

What Is Your Favorite Vacation Spot?

Drinking next to a BBQ with! music and sun! nothing in the world can beat this lazy arse sport :)

For me too (Specially because off the price.... as usualy => i have no money...... )

my new bbq + good music + cocktails/beer and my "pool"

But it's not really a vacation:( I'm still coding, but it doesn't feel like work and this 4 months long:)

I wish we would have 33°C the whole year ( i think i have to move away from austria)

Disneyland or Disney World. Disney customer service is top-notch and if you stay at the resorts themselves, you truly feel like you're in another world. Very satisfying! My husband and I visit one of the two every single fall - no kids or anything! Just enjoy a good vacation where we know everything is handled and we're in good hands.

• Like 1

Disneyland or Disney World. Disney customer service is top-notch and if you stay at the resorts themselves, you truly feel like you're in another world. Very satisfying! My husband and I visit one of the two every single fall - no kids or anything! Just enjoy a good vacation where we know everything is handled and we're in good hands.

Had the pleasure of visiting Disney in Orlando Florida a year ago next week actually. Was the most fun vacation I have ever had. The attention to detail and the customer service was second to none. Would highly recommend it to all.