VBulletin is a great platform but we are moving to something else.
- 1 vBulletin 4.x Forum License + vBulletin Facebook App License
- $100 OBO
- Purchased 5+ years ago.
- Purchased in the United States.
- No expiration date.
- I am the original owner, never been sold or transferred before.
- Purchase price is open to reasonable offers, will consider lower offer but you are responsible for all fees regardless of offer.
- Transfer time is up to VBulletin, will start transfer once payment is confirmed.
- Not sure if there is a transfer fee but if so, you are responsible for the fee, I believe it will be $45 but if not, you wont pay the fee, up to VBulletin, not sure on their polities.
- Only Bitcoin accepted and will start process after 6 BitCoin confirmations, could take up to 60 minutes. After confirmed, will start transfer process. Sorry no credit card, check or PayPal but if you wish to use PayPal or credit card, you can try Buy bitcoin instantly | Paxful but you are responsible for all fees.
I reserve the right to refund the $$$ if I suspect the funds are not legitimate.
I will provide all my contact information, phone number, LinkedIn profile, Facebook profile, etc. I am well established online and can be verified.
Not looking to waste your time or mine.
PM or Post any request or offers. No in a rush to sell so will wait for the right offer.
- How Much Is the Transfer Fee?:
- License Expiration Date (if any):
- Dec 31, 2025
- Latest Downloadable Version (if applicable):
- Who Pays the Transfer Fee?:
Attention buyers: Please take the time to read THISDismiss Notice
I have imposed a new requirement today limiting who can start and receive private conversations. This is in an effort to thwart scammers who have a zero post count but private message others offering to sell their licenses. The restriction is not strict, a user must post at least one (1) post in the forum before being allowed to start and/or receive private conversations. Read Forum PostDismiss Notice
Check out our new service!: https://extralicense.com/threads/extra-license-middle-man-service.4659/